- Electronic banking systems
- Financial Transaction Management
- Payment systems
- Anti Money Laundering systems
- Swift Alliance Access tools
- Other systems
View and investigate years of SWIFT traffic data using a common Windows interface.
Ever had to make a report on your annual SWIFT traffic?
Or find what payments have been received for a given customer?
Need to put automatically your SWIFT data in an Excel spreadsheet?
en.Reporting offers a solution complementing SWIFTAlliance Entry to allow you to quickly and easily do all this and more.
- More than 40 predefined reports addressing most of your reporting needs.
- Allows long term statistical traffic analysis, such as relationship with one
- banking correspondent, volume of business per message category, departmental cross-charging,
- Use popular Crystal Reports design tools to customize existing reports or to create new ones
- Years of Messages and Events are available to be searched on any field and displayed exactly like in SWIFTAlliance
- Offers access to the SWIFTAlliance Message data to the whole financial institution
- Security concepts aligned with those of SWIFTAlliance (e.g. message access segregation)
- Totally accurate data, highly reliable reports
Key architectural points
- Relational Database
Leverage database technology to store years of data online, accessible with standard SQL :
- Contains full copy of SWIFTAlliance messages and events
- Predefined SQL Server schema, documented and open for your own usage
- EastNets database can also be installed on the SWIFTAlliance Entry server
Archive Import Module
Automatically imports the message information of the message file archive backup into the database
Windows application replicating Message File functionality to search, display and print messages stored into the database
Windows application to provide parameters, generate and export reports (e.g. to PDF, HTML). Report generation can occur either manually or automatically (scheduled batch mode)
Predefined Report Templates
Standard predefined report templates covering most traffic, audit and statistical reporting needs. Crystal Reports tools provided with en.Reporting to create new reports or modify existing ones
EastNets offers extensibility to standard productivity tools:
- Generate Excel spreadsheets from SWIFT data
- Ad-Hoc queries for on the spot information requests
- Exchange data with mainframe for reconciliation